N E W | A1/A2 - Chistes para aprender español - Verónica Moscoso & Annada Mennon
Chistes para aprender español - Verónica Moscoso & Annada Mennon
Spanish Easy Reader
If you are looking for mini stories for Spanish acquisition, this book is for you. It has a compilation of 30 funny stories/jokes from different origins. These stories are written, almost totally, in present tense with simple vocabulary, simple grammatical forms, and plenty of repetition. Ideal for level 2 and up.
CHISTES PARA APRENDER ESPAÑOL
- They are short easy-to-read jokes with no more than 100 to 150 total words each.
- Every story is illustrated with a comical drawing that helps with comprehension.
- Each joke is accompanied by a vocabulary list.
- Every story also has a list of optional questions:
- Preguntas de comprensión – To check how well the student understood the text.
- Usa tu imaginación – For the students to create their own stories.
- Preguntas sobre la historia and Preguntas personales – For the students to express their opinion and use the context of the story to talk about themselves.
Each story is a great opportunity for picture talk, reader’s theater and more.
CHISTES PARA APRENDER ESPAÑOL can be read just for the pleasure of reading it or to complement other ways of acquiring Spanish. It can be part of a course, or it can be something separate. Whether this book is used in this way or some other way, reading it will allow Spanish students to become more deeply familiar with many characteristics of Spanish and to do so without necessarily paying attention to vocabulary and grammatical usage.